It's been awhile, but I need advice

Hi guys! I know it has been awhile, I am trying to live my log like normal and push my Chiari out of my mind. But I need some advice. I only had the Chiari symptoms for a year when I was dx. Those only consisted of brain fog, occasional vision issues, and trouble swallowing large pills. That was it. I had a depo shot in June and less than 3 weeks later all hell broke lose. Now if any guys are reading this it’s about to get personal… 3 wks after the depo I got my first cycle on it and at the same exact time I started having crazy chest pain, palpitations, my hair started falling out by the handful, and my arms and legs started feeling strange. Went to the hospital where I got a full spine MRI, cine flow MRI, and another brain scan. There was no syrinx, no obstruction to my csf flow, and the herniation wasn’t “pushing” on anything. Since then, the brain fog has greatly improved since I started driving and getting out of the house and taking allergy meds. The palpitations are being managed with a calcium channel blocker. But everytime I start my cycle the weird arm and leg sensations come back. Is this symptom from the Chiari or is it possible my body is just not agreeing with depo?? I’ve had about a dozen panick attacks over the weekend because I’m scared and afraid I’ll die, I have no idea if a chiari 1 is even life threatening.

Chiari 1 is not life threatening. I have heard people have weird side affects from the Depo Shot. Possibly look at another method to see how you respond to that.