I'm back

I know I have been MIA for a while. After my decompression in June & repair in July I really just wanted to forget I had CM for a while. I was doing great there for a while. Other than dealing with the issues of healing from two major surgeries it was almost like I never had CM. Of course I can't say I am lucky enough to stay that way. About a month ago some of the symptoms started coming back & they were the ones I was the most worried about. Although not as severe I am getting some of the brain fog and dizzy & disoriented feeling. My NS thought maybe it was mini seizures or even migraines without the pain. He is trying me on different meds which I have a hard time dealing with and don't seem to be working yet. I am pretty sure I have some permenant nerve damage which he said would probably be the case because mine was pretty bad but I can deal with that I just can't deal with not being able to think clearly. I can deal with pain I just need my brain to work. Just venting a little. Feeling frustrated. Really hoped that something as drastic as brain surgery would fix my problem. Trying not to feel hopeless. Not looking for pity. Just know you all will understand. Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm glad to see you back! I definitely understand how you feel. I had my surgery 8 weeks ago and some of the issues that went away at first have reemerged since I returned to work. I know it's early but it still has me worried. I hope things get better for you in time.

Beeba...I totally feel where you are coming from. I also have a high resting heart rate, stomach issues/celiac, chronic mono, and crazy periods. Saturday night we went to my husband's Christmas party and somehow I ended the night with hives so big I looked like the Michelin man, no clue as to the cause! I told my husband that if I were a car I'd be recalled so many times the lemon law would apply!