Cine mri results - help!

So i was able to get my CINE MRI results back before my doctor appointment, This is the impression please give me your feed back

Dimished and disordered CSF flow around the cerebellar tonsils at the foramen magnum cosistent with hydrodynamically significant downward ectopia of the cerebellar tonsils..

I am almost in panic mode.

your advice please

no. would this mean some type of surgery?

So I am symptomatic and the CINE MRI shows diminished flow so what’s the chance of no surgery?

Twin - surgery a lot of times will be your choice in this situation. You have to weigh your symptoms versus the risks of surgery and what your surgeon realistically can expect for you after surgery. Everyone is different though and from my research I would always recommend surgery if you’re having symptoms. I’ve read and heard hundreds of before after success unsuccess stories for surgery of Chiari patients and I would recommend surgery if you have symptoms. It always seems the longer you wait to have surgery the longer your recovery and he worse ur symptoms can get. Most unsuccessful chiari stories are because the person wasn’t completely diagnosed correctly or they went to a bad surgeon.

twin7902 said:

So I am symptomatic and the CINE MRI shows diminished flow so what’s the chance of no surgery?