What should I pack for the hospital?

I know there’s a list but my darn phone won’t allow me to see any of the lists on this site for some reason. Gerry Can someone please copy and paste it here? :slight_smile: any suggestions? Please and thank you!

Hi there,

I am not good with the computer..copy and paste stuff...LOL...I will give you my own input on what to bring.

Jammie bottoms..once the cath is out which is usually soon..the jammie bottoms are good to have on...the hospital sheets aren't 5 star quality...LOL ..Plus , I like them b/c I could unhook my IV and walk to bathroom or in the hall without my bum showing!

I also brought the softest blanket I had..like those fleecy lap blanket..I actually used it under my head...so soft and comforting.

THIs IS A MUST..in my opinion....Facial/baby wipes...I may sound weird but...one never knows where those hospital washclothes have been.....also hand sanitizer ...for those times I was just too tired to get out of bed..I had those wipes and hand sanitizer.....just made me feel better.

Let me know how ya all are doing.....In my thoughts and prayers.

Peace,

Lori

Thanks Lori, you’re the Best! I have to say, you are THE most helpful, caring and active user on here. You’re always willing to help out any way you can and I appreciate it!l

lori said:

Hi there,

I am not good with the computer…copy and paste stuff…LOL…I will give you my own input on what to bring.

Jammie bottoms…once the cath is out which is usually soon…the jammie bottoms are good to have on…the hospital sheets aren’t 5 star quality…LOL …Plus , I like them b/c I could unhook my IV and walk to bathroom or in the hall without my bum showing!

I also brought the softest blanket I had…like those fleecy lap blanket…I actually used it under my head…so soft and comforting.

THIs IS A MUST…in my opinion…Facial/baby wipes…I may sound weird but…one never knows where those hospital washclothes have been…also hand sanitizer …for those times I was just too tired to get out of bed…I had those wipes and hand sanitizer…just made me feel better.

Let me know how ya all are doing…In my thoughts and prayers.

Peace,

Lori

Tonya,

We are here to help one another the best we can...so, it is my pleasure to give my 2 cents !!LOL

I realize that but all of her friends insist on coming. That’s ok because she knows that she calls the shots!

razzle51 said:

as little as possible . you are not going to feel like nothing or even visitors

My biggest item I used…my fleece blanket. I used it on my bed and when surfing in the chair. Also a robe for walking in the hall and shoes that are easy for someone else to get on you but not flip flops.

A pillow for the car to go home.

She’s going to do great!!! You are too!!!

Mindy