Vitamins that fight pain

My ortho doctor told me to take 2,000IU of vitamin D3 daily for my spinal pain. The 2,000IU a day did not help, so I asked my regular doctor about it. She approved me to take 20,000IU of Vitamin D daily. I'm slowly building up to that amount and I will be taking K2 along with it to make sure my kidneys are not damaged. The doctor said Vitamin D3 is known to ease chronic pain. Even though I've only been on 10,000IU of Vitamin D with K2 for a short time, I'm already starting to see some improvement in my pain levels. I still have a lot of pain, but not as much as I have the last few years.

I went online and read that Vitamin D3 not only fights bone, nerve and muscle pain, but also cancer, MS and more.

My questions: has anyone tried Vitamin D3 with K2 for pain? If so, has it helped any of your symptoms or pain? Has anyone tried other supplements that helped ease their pain and symptoms?

I'm already using multi-B, calcium and magnesiuim that the doctors and therapists have suggested.

There is such a thing as taking too much Vit D. Try taking Chelated Magnesium not Magnesium Oxide that is sold in stores. Chelated Magnesium helps you absorb Vit. D better. My Physiatrist has written a paper on the role of Magnesium in Vit. D absorption. you can ake all the Vit. D in the wold but if your body is not absorbing it it does not help. I take it for my Vit. D deficiency because I am dark skinned. Our girls take it too (Chelated Magnesium). She also suggested not taking vitamins that are combined like Calcium plus D. Epsom salt is also a good source of Magnesium.