Cardiac myopathy with CM/SM

hello my friends,

I just returned from the hospital with good news but another situation I have several questions and want your answers to guide me, please.

Here is the background info. Wednesday night around 7:30 I went to the local ER for chest pains, shortness of breath, and nausea. Later I was subsequently admitted. I had a stress test completed (results not given, but have bad chest pains after the test), and echocardiogram (again no results given to me) and finally a cardiac cathiderization (SP) where I was told I have a weak heart again or cardiac myopathy (second time in 2 years). I just got home about 1/2 hour or so ago. I missed you guys and was thinking of you and the wonderful support we give each other.

I know that some of us suffer from another related conditions such as POTS, Ether-Danlos (SP), etc. In my case with the CM and SM; I also have POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome). In short order does/did any one else get diagnosed with cardiac myopathy? Has anyone researched can syrinxes causes permenant damage to heart muscles and frequently cause cardiac myopathy? Can having cardiac myopathy delay my decompression surgery on the 16th of July; the cardiologist didn't think it would and I explicitly asked him?

I am getting confused and having a hard time typing so if any answers or comments pleas let me know and I will get back as soon as I can