Angry

Chris I am so sorry you are having such a bad time with your chiari. I pray it gets better soon for you, you sound like an amazing person

beautifully put.

ChiariWife said:

Well said Susan.... and as his wife.... yes ma'am, I took vows and I darn well meant them! It's not always better, health and richer; but that sure as hell doesn't mean to walk away when the going gets tough! He would NOT bail on me either, because he is absolutely still the wonderful man I fell in love with so many years ago, he would protect me and stick by me just as I am him. I sure wish I could fix his vision, take his pain away.... if I could do this for him, I so would. I'd also love nothing more than to find the rewind button, but that's life's biggest lesson isn't it? "If I could go back knowing what I know now".... oh don't I wish. If I'd had a clue, I wouldn't have wasted so much time taking him to the wrong doctor. But now, through this experience.... well that doctor will hopefully educate himself on Chiari and Syringomyelia and maybe he'll recognize the symptoms Chris had, and maybe he'll send that next patient to a neurologist. Most importantly, through this experience, I realized the strength we have a s a couple. I realized why I did fall in love with him.... and I'm just thankful he's still my co-pilot on this crazy carpet ride we call life. :)