A long life

This is truly a very hard question. I want to say give me the pill that makes me live another 50 years and enjoy life? I guess that's where I get stuck. No, I would not want to feel this another day in my life. I guess i am going with 5 terrific pain free years.

I can totaly relate. I too have suffered from this condition for 6 plus years having every test out there. I think the funnest was the 2 spinal taps or maybe it was the occipital blocks with the needles in my head. After having the severe headaches about 3 yrs in had a neur outologist admit me in the hospital where I was injected with magnesium and who knows what else. I made the mistake of saying something about the pain being so bad and having a hard time living, I got to visit the pysc ward. I find alittle humor in that now. I too smoke sad to say, but its as easy as going to a doctor (candy store) for pain pills. That god im not addicted to pills. As far as being healthy, out of tok lbhe 53 years of being on this earth 33 yrs was dedicated to competitive softball and other sports but in dec of 06, I brushed my teeth coughed and my chiari was born. I hope you all find some relief from this crazy condition and thank all of you for your thoughts and even alittle humor

I can totaly relate. I too have suffered from this condition for 6 plus years having every test out there. I think the funnest was the 2 spinal taps or maybe it was the occipital blocks with the needles in my head. After having the severe headaches about 3 yrs in had a neur outologist admit me in the hospital where I was injected with magnesium and who knows what else. I made the mistake of saying something about the pain being so bad and having a hard time living, I got to visit the pysc ward. I find alittle humor in that now. I too smoke sad to say, but its as easy as going to a doctor (candy store) for pain pills. That god im not addicted to pills. As far as being healthy, out of tok lbhe 53 years of being on this earth 33 yrs was dedicated to competitive softball and other sports but in dec of 06, I brushed my teeth coughed and my chiari was born. I hope you all find some relief from this crazy condition and thank all of you for your thoughts and even alittle humor

I would take the 5 years. It makes me sad to realize that when my kids do have grandchildren, I won't be able to lift them and hold them because of the pain my neck and body feel on a day to day basis.

My husband has had decompression surgery for Chiari then surgery to fix the patch when it leaked. Has been MISERABLE for several years to the point of wanting to end it all. I’m sure if he could get a pill to feel good for even a few years he would take it happily! He also smokes & says it is theonly pleasure he can enjoy so he’s not stopping plus it has a little pain relief in it. So to live 50 years like he feels now would be like living in hell! No brainer!